September 2 - 3, 2010

Falmouth, Massachusetts - Jim Norton picked Danny up at 5.30 a.m. to take him to the bus depot so he could catch a bus to Logan Airport in Boston so he could catch a flight to Norfolk, Virginia to pick up our motor home in Chesapeake, Virginia. I on the other hand went out for lunch and shopping with Judi Campbell who brought me to the car rental agency and I rented a car and packed it with our personal items in hurricane preparation. We do have good friends. Danny arrived back at Falmouth early Friday morning when we loaded the motor home with the stuff I packed into the car. Believe it or not we did not spend the night on the boat but in the motor home in the upper parking lot. The eye of the hurricane missed us and it went from hurricane to a tropical storm. If I did not have the media I would only say it was a bad rain and wind storm. Thank goodness.

No comments: