May 25 - 26, 2011

Rhododendron in Bloom
I Like Lobster but in Ice Cream - Did Not Try It
Our for a Lobster Dinner
Men's Fishing Trip - They Come in a Bus full of Their Coolers-
Bags of Striped Bass
Hadley Harbour to Falmouth, Massachusetts - Woke up to a beautiful sunny warm day. First day for shorts. Great cruise to Falmouth, no wind, no fog and warm. We finally shut the furnace off, hopefully for the rest of the season. Falmouth has put in new floating docks since last fall. Judi Campbell works in Falmouth and she came for lunch and of course to bring a parcel of davit pads for the dingy that Danny ordered. I went down town and shopped in the little stores, no purchases as when we moved I realized how much stuff I had and I do not need anything, but it is fun to look. The town is in full bloom and is very beautiful and lush. The boat is yellow with pollen, this keeps Danny busy washing the boat and checking the fisherman's' catch.

No comments: