July 16, 2010

Quantico - F.B.I., C.S.I. etc. Training Centre
Fort Washington
Woodrow Wilson Bridge - I-95/I-495 With 12 Hours Notice This Bridge Will Open-Can You Imagine the Traffic Backup
Beautiful Condo Complex
Navy Research Lab
Ronald Reagan International Airport
Washington Monument View from the Water with a Heat Haze
Temperature When We Arrived at Gang Plank Marina - The Bottom One is Outside Temperature
Goose Bay Marina to Washington, DC - Left the marina at 6.30 a.m. to take advantage of the currents and cooler temperature. It was an interesting trip up the river with lots to see. The river is quite wide surrounded by lots of expensive and large estates. We passed Quantico, where the F.B.I., C.I.A. etc train, Ronald Reagan Airport and the Washington Monument. We stayed at Gang Plank Marina which is close to the sites and public transportation. Too hot to do much, but managed to go for a little walk to the fish market. Stayed the rest of the evening in the boat with the AC on.

No comments: