July 23 - 24, 2010

My New Plaque - I Immediately Hung it Up in My Kitchen
Colonial Beach to Smith Creek, Point Lookout Marina - Our first choice was going to be St. Mary's Yachting Center, when we booked they told us they had a pool and it was $2.00/foot to stay. When we got in there was a pool but it was closed and it was $2.25/foot and no instructions were given to the shallow water at the entrance. We decided to move to Point Lookout Marina which is a little old and tired but great people with a clean pool. The heat today was almost unbearable. I kept saying this heat is making me bitchy, so I was presented with a plaque. Our last night with Roger and Karen as we decided to stay poolside today.

1 comment:

Gerry Etzold said...

What great friends to give you something so special!!

When are you guys going to be up here in Annapolis??

Gerry & Linda
Monk's Vineyard